[Harp-L] re: Charley Leighton CDs Availability

Thank you, Danny, for sending the links to the Charley Leighton CDs. I was very saddened to hear of his passing--not only was his playing spectacular but the few times I had the privilege of meeting him are highlights of my convention going days, as he was a pleasure.

I have always thought one of the shames of modern recording is that Charley Leighton was so rarely recorded. Two CDs is far, far too few for someone of his immense talents, both technical and musical.

JR Ross