Re: [Harp-L] Archers

Actually Ben I think The Archers is the epitome of cool - cool precisely
because it is so uncool if you know what I mean.

I am it also has to be said, a complete Archers fanatic with the serious
hots for Wayne's daughter Fallon.  I think it really is time that Fallon
gave up on her dying Indie band and starting doing Bessie Smith songs with
me.  She's got enough personality and attitude to carry off a Bessie Smith
tune methinks, a rare thing that - should i include a Bessie Smith song
played in 1st position in my workshop in Bristol do you think?

Cheers

Bill