Re: [Harp-L] Charley Leighton CDs Availability

Danny Wilson wrote:
<There have been several queries as to whether Charley's CDs are still
<available, and I am happy to say that they are indeed available thru his dear
<friend in the music business, Susan Rosenberg.  See the website referenced here <for all ordering info:
<
<http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm

I am the proud owner of both the albums Charlie released in his lifetime, and I can tell the members of this list that if they live until 2525, they will never hear a more beautiful harmonica sound, let alone one more beautifully recorded.  We are all very, very lucky that Charlie was recorded in his prime.  These disks are must-haves.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter