[Harp-L] Sonny Terry Riffs Book with a track from Joe Filisko

Hi All

I forgot to mention the new Sonny Terry Riffs Book contains a beautiful track kindly donated by Joe Filisko called 'Good Friend'. This is from his new duo album with Eric Noden - it's very good, you might want to check it out and I'm sure it will be available now or very soon on Joe's site. He describes this track like this: 'here's our main song that is a tribute to Sonny and Brownie'

The take up on this book has been the best and quickest of all the twelve we've released so far - there's something about Sonny Terry that hits the spot I guess!

Some nice comments from this week:

'Hello Ben, I just downloaded this and it is great - a must for those who want to learn Sonny Terry style. I just spent a week with Tom Ball in Klingenthal, Germany and the workshop was fantastic. Your guide is an excellent addition to Toms source book. Don't pass this up folks it is worth every cent.'

'awesome. i try to learn harp on my own, so this is a great help. there`s not so much information around about Sonny`s style, so i was glad to have the riffs/inspirations from the new downloads. great stuff and sure worth the money. You write that you are working on a second Sonny Terry riff Book?. DON`T STOP

'dear ben , i have been watching you again on the great sony terry lessons you do , and i am coming down to the nhl festival in bristol again this year , and cant wait to buy it from you , this will be my 6th visit to the festival and love it , just great to hear all the great players like youreself and others , i am so looking forward to learning this sonny terry form you , wat i have watched so far has been fantasic teaching form you , you realy help players like me to try this and enjoy it , look forward to seeing you at bristol.'

'Pretty good! Would be great if it was also available on dvd. Any chance of that happening?'

The book is here if you would like to take a look at the free video.

Ben Hewlett
www.harmonicaworld.net