Re: [Harp-L] How to remove reed plate corrosion

Paul Routledge writes:
I use this method that Jason Ricci details in this video. Works like a charm I find on old harps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RwSiMEQvg

If your in Europe then use Cillit Bang instead of Purple Kaboom (basically it's the same stuff).

Hope this helps

Paul
Thanks for the tip and the link, Paul. And thanks to Jason for posting that video. It's fun in addition to being informative.

I might ad that a "little birdie" tells me off-list that a product called Bartender's Friend works even better than Purple Kaboom.

I'll report back when I've tried it.

Again thanks,

Michelle