[Harp-L] Charley Leighton CDs Availability

To All,

I want to add my thoughts on the loss of your friend, and mine - Charley Leighton. A real tragedy in the world of music, harmonica, jazz, classical, pop and all other
forms of music he so ably played on his chromatic harmonica. He was the proverbial "one in a billion", as we all know, and always willing to share his talent and ability.

There have been several queries as to whether Charley's CDs are still available,
and I am happy to say that they are indeed available thru his dear friend in the music
business, Susan Rosenberg. See the website referenced here for all ordering
info:

http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm

and enjoy Charley's two CD albums - classical and pop, which includes the bonus
track of St Louis Blues with Hoagy Carmichael on a 1944 radio broadcast.

RIP, Charley.

Your friend,
Danny

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

* http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E