[Harp-L] Dave Payne getting profiled by The Art of Manliness

I just wanted to pass along that I am being profiled as a harmonica tech/whatever it is I am, on The Art of Manliness, which has about 50,000 subscribers as part of their "so you want my job?" series.
They've got their stuff pretty well together, so they do this stuff well in advance. The lead time is about two months, I'm doing the interview now, but it'll probably appear on the Web site and as a digest to the subscribers in December sometime.
Here's where they put the profiles:
http://artofmanliness.com/category/money-career/

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com