[Harp-L] Wayne Tucson's jazz and blues night on The Archers

This evening's (Thursday) edition of BBC Radio 4's 'The Archers' features Wayne Tucson's jazz and blues night which I thought some of you might enjoy....

I was thinking about givng you some of the back story but I decided it was too complicated and i'd be here forever, I find the podcasts work best so that's where the link should go - I hope it works!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/archers/

Bill