Re: [Harp-L] My thoughts on harmonica tablature

Ken Deifik wrote:
Here are some extra benefits to working this way.

another benefit is that it makes it *way* easier to fit in when you're playing
at a jam, or are asked to sit in with a band. most of the times that happens,
you'll end up playing a song you don't know. if it's a blues, or some rock tunes,
you can probably bluff your way through the chord changes. but the ability
to quickly catch onto the melody, groove, etc will let you play something
that really works with the song, rather than something that doesn't clash,
but is otherwise unrelated.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser