Re: [Harp-L] Steve Miller hosts benefit for Norton Buffalo's family

Well. I gotta tell you Ken (since you're a buddy), I watched a PBS show about a month ago, BUT it was FROM a year ago. It was Steve Miller Band with Norton. I was quite disappointed and felt that I wasted an hour of my life. (hour and a half with pledge breaks). It was all Steve Miller and every tune sounded the same, the beat was the same and it seemed as if the keys were the same on everything. Boooooring. Meanwhile, Norton shook a tamborine and added some (almost undescernable) vocals. No harp. No harp at all. Bummer.

smo-joe