Re: [Harp-L] Deliberate Practice

On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:02 PM, robert mcgraw wrote:

I was watching TV recently, can't remember the name of the show but it's an interview thing on PBS. Anyway, James Watson was the guest...he is a Noble Prize winner, won for being the co-discoverer of the DNA molecule [think I have that right]...anyway, in his interview he revealed that his IQ was "only" 120.

My I.Q. is 196 and I always thought DNA meant: "Da Nashunal Anthem". So, you have a point.
s-j

WVa Bob

__