Re: [Harp-L] QE2

QE1 is Elizabeth of Scotland (aka Scotty) p.s. also has a Germanic last name

On Nov 5, 2009, at 7:57 PM, Elizabeth Hess wrote:

Probably so, though one person whom I told about starting to read Harp-L asked if the recent posts "from Elizabeth" were from me, and since I've only just started playing out and making new friends, one of whom posts here at least once in a while, and since I hope to make more friends as I go along, I figured I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself briefly.

Cheers,
Elizabeth