Re: [Harp-L] Fw: Harp keys cheat sheet

Called the "Circle of Fifths"
http://korsmo-tech.com/Circle%20of%20Fifths%20wheel.gif

print it and keep a copy in your wallet.

Also print one real big and put it on your wall.

It's the essence of musical keys./ progressions.

If you want to know what key to play 4th position in using an F harp, look
at F and go 3 more positions to the right, = Key of D.

5th position in the key of Bb = ( go 4 more positions to the right = Key of
D.

12th position in the key of A . go 11 positions to the right = Key of D.

Learn it.

Breathe it.

Become it.

Do it.