Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 55

Smokey wrote

I would dispute that. I'm not trying to be a wise guy here and I love Charlie to pieces BUT, if you extrapolate the numbers, IF you were to * A V E R A G E * a session PER day, you can do 1,095 per year

A session per day would be 365 per year?

NO time off, It would take nearly 11 years. Every other day and it would be almost 222 years. Every 3 days and it's almost 33. Every 4 days..almost 44. Now he HAS been around that long, but still..every 4 days? Pretty hard to manage. For that many years, any-HO.

Now there is some odd math in there ;-0

Ergo: The famous 'They that say' have struck again.

Joe Yuma & the Doors

Good job you can play Harmonica Smokey ........I wouldn't want you doin' my accounts ;-)
Rick
in NZ