From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 1:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Peter Green update..

My favorite Peter Green on record is the work he did with John Mayall's band on
"A Hard Road," roughly circa 1967.  His playing on "The Supernatural" directly
inspired my own composition "The Longing".

The record also features Aynsley Dunbar on drums. It goes without saying that
this is a great band.  Mayall's songs, vocals, and organ playing on this record
are top-notch, and the sound of the band is uniquely his.

Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter