Re: [Harp-L] Peter Green update..

My favorite Peter Green on record is the work he did with John Mayall's band on "A Hard Road," roughly circa 1967.  His playing on "The Supernatural" directly inspired my own composition "The Longing".

The record also features Aynsley Dunbar on drums. It goes without saying that this is a great band.  Mayall's songs, vocals, and organ playing on this record are top-notch, and the sound of the band is uniquely his.

Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter