[Harp-L] Re: Subject: re: Melody Gardot - Contemporary voice of today/Christelle harmonica

Thank you, Eliazbeth

I listened to Christelle's two videos of "Undercover Lover". I'm continually
impressed with her ability to play so many musical styles-- and always with
soul and grace.
Now I have to get Melody Gardot's latest CD. I hope you find a copy of her
first. I looked at my copy today and noticed that she has an image of a
bicycle printed on the label side of the disc. What a great attitude! She
was on a bicycle when a car hit her.

Eric