To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions

Winslow Wrote:
I'd like to know what's in store with Audition 4.0. Integrating good MIDI
editing could make it a real contender.

Winslow:

I questioned the sales agent that told me about 4.0 trying to find out
what was in store for 4.0, but he either didn't know or wasn't talking.
Hopefully they will update the MIDI portion of the product. I downloaded
3.0 and been going over it and was pleasantly surprised at the depth of the
features.

Glenn