From: Glenn Labbie <glenlabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 5:46 PM

>There's always a chance that 3.0 will be the end of Audition as we know it,

>but for the money you cannot get a better hands-on environment for really
>getting down with audio.

Jim:

   I'm not sure we can bank on this, but when I called Adobe this afternoon
to make sure I could still upgrade for $99.00 their sales agent told me that
there was an Audition 4.0 coming out but the release was not on the
immediate horizon and no date was set.  Adobe only allows updates from 3
version back and I should be sure and upgrade before 4.0 was released.

   It looks like we may get at least one more version, maybe???

Glenn