Re: [Harp-L] Gutpuppet blows me away with new video

Thanks, Ben.

Gutpuppet rules.  whoa.

http://www.myspace.com/gutpuppet

Jim.

>>> "Ben FELTEN [ML]" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/13/2009 12:03 PM >>>
I've just put a video of Gutpuppet up on my blog.

http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/05/gutpuppet-astral-harmonium.html

This tune, Astral Harmonium is on their latest album Gutpuppet 4, and
the live performance is nothing short of astounding.

To me, Bill really is the most progressive chromatic harmonica player
out there, perhaps even most progressive harmonica player full stop. I
don't know of anyone who explores the instrument in the way that he
does, shifting the role of lead and backing around, etc.

There are a few other GP videos on Youtube, but this one really is the
most stunning IMO.

Benoit