[Harp-L] Gutpuppet blows me away with new video

I've just put a video of Gutpuppet up on my blog.

http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/05/gutpuppet-astral-harmonium.html

This tune, Astral Harmonium is on their latest album Gutpuppet 4, and the live performance is nothing short of astounding.

To me, Bill really is the most progressive chromatic harmonica player out there, perhaps even most progressive harmonica player full stop. I don't know of anyone who explores the instrument in the way that he does, shifting the role of lead and backing around, etc.

There are a few other GP videos on Youtube, but this one really is the most stunning IMO.

Benoit