Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica in Montreal and KlezKanada

I just want to add a note that Jason Rosenblatt is a great teacher, generous
with his knowledge and skills.

In addition to his stated qualifications, he is a keyboardist and composer
as well as a harmonica player comfortable in several genres, and has studied
and played with Howard Levy.

If you get a chance to work with him, I strongly encourage it.

John