Re: [Harp-L] Timeless music

Is there no stopping this bloke? I recommend a career in politics RH, or at least a sales rep. for a harmonica manufacturer.
RD

>>> Richard Hammersley <rhhammersley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/05/2009 18:49 >>>
Well of course the CO2 produced by all that harmonica playing probably
accounts for at least 0.000001% of greehouse gases, while I believe
google are working on ways of harnessing the virtual hot air generated
by harp-l to power a few server factories.
Richardr