Re: [Harp-L] FS: HarpGear amp

 Great price on a great amp

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 11 May 2009 2:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] FS: HarpGear amp

The 5F2H is the best sounding small harp amp I have ever heard.  For pure
tone and crunch, it beats the big expensive amps hand down.  Pound for pound
and dollar for dollar, it's the best harp amp out there.

Plus, anything built by Brian at HarpGear has gotta be impressive.  $500 is
a good price.

I'd buy this in a heartbeat except that I already own a 5F2H and gig with it
regularly!  Very highly recommended.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog