[Harp-L] FS: HarpGear amp

Harp-l'ers get the first shot...

HarpGear amp for sale: $500

I bought it on eBay over a year ago and have used it twice. It is a great sounding amp. It is not a normal HarpGear model. I emailed Brian @ HarpGear and this is his reply:

"It is not a normal amp I build. It is based on a 5F2H circuit by Bruce Collins. I had built it for myself... I still miss that amp. It has great tone. It was very well built. It has a 10A125-0 speaker in it which is about as good as they come. You are pretty well setup and there is a line out on the amp too for running to the PA"

The amp has GrooveTubes set up as follows: 12AY7, KT-66, and GZ34S.

Also included is a Hohner Blues Blaster. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Will deliver to most locations in Middle Tennessee.

Pictures at www.walkerdata.com/harpgear/harpgear.htm

Any questions? Email me at walkerdata@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Steve Walker