Re: [Harp-L] super loud bands...bad for business

Michael D'Aurizio wrote:

> The club owner is making his money off those beers and food.
> If you're so loud that you're hampering that vital transaction,
> then you you might be costing the owner money. If he or she
> is not making money, then they can't afford to pay for extras
> such as live music.

there was a band that used to come to our local jam most every
week.  played way too loud, drove the bartender (who books gigs)
nuts.  brought a bunch of friends who never bought anything
and left as soon as they were done.

they're not welcome at the jam anymore.