[Harp-L] RE: Heating Pads for Chromatic

The gel pads sound like a good idea except it would seem that they would start out hot and cool over time. Too hot is not a good thing.
I don't think which brand you choose makes any difference. I'd suggest one that allows you to set the temperature to LOW. You only want your harmonicas to be warm, setting your harmonicas uncovered on top of the pad is much better than underneath.
I use a cheap "Conair" heating pad that I got at a Dollar store for under $10.
Danny G