Re: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

Actually, I recently played with a guitarist who used an external
attenuator. I'm not technically savvy, but it was this little box he had on
top of his Deluxe that allowed him to crank the amp / tubes to the crunch he
wanted while still keeping the volume low.  Pretty genius invention, I
think, but I'm easily impressed. Buy one for your favorite guitarist today!

 - B

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com