Re: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

For a lot of guitar players, a non-master volume, 100-watt Marshall amp
pushed to distortion is the holy grail of tone. That set up is inherently
loud, and everyone else in the band will have to amp up in order to be
heard. Nothing to be done but baffle the beast off or seel the guitarist on
the joys of an overdriven Princeton or Deluxe.