From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:28 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

To be in this situation gig after gig mystifies me - what are the advantages and where is the fun in playing super loud and blowing hard?
Do people really listen and return for this experience? Do musicians really feel satisfied doing this night after night? Is there real synergy and
communication between players at this volume level?
Not a put down - I just don't understand, or maybe it hasn't been
explained to me so that I will.....