Re: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands

I dunno. I've been in these type of bands before...I may again. What I've
seen happen a bunch is that it all starts at a reasonable volume, then one
person turns up for a solo, then someone else turns up for his solo...now
everyone's a bit louder, and then the same process happens again in the next
song, only you're already starting from a higher volume, then it happens
again with the next song, and so on unto volume oblivion. Next thing you
know you're wishing you could get a little boost past 10, and then you have
a Spinal Tap moment in real life......."This one goes to eleven..."

That, plus booze and ego.....

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM, John Balding <John.Balding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long