Re: [Harp-L] OK, there is a little harp content and a lot of heart content...

Hello,

Thru Gary Warren, I had the pleasure of meeting and sitting in with Carlos
and Breeze Kings at Ragtime in Jacksonville Beach Fl.  Carlos is a really
super guy and great musician and really needs help!  He is a good guy in an
unfortunate situation and needs help!

Gary C