[Harp-L] OK, there is a little harp content and a lot of heart content...

Carlos is a guy who used to be on this list and was an active member.
He was kind and hung out with me years ago in Atlanta when I was there
on a business trip. He played here in Jacksonville when his band was
in its early days and didn't have the gigs they began to get in Atlanta.
He's a stand up guy. Can you please click the site below and do what
you can to stand up for him. I'm asking for you to consider giving a little,
the cost of a pack of cigs, or a couple of beers at the bar, a venti latte or some
such, but consider helping.

<http://www.gatransplant.org/client/ccapote>www.gatransplant.org/client/ccapote

-- Gary Warren

"To me, the main thing about living on this planet is to know who the
hell you are, and be real about it. That's the reason I'm still alive"............
Keith Richards