[Harp-L] Which harps last longest when gigging regularly?

In your opinion, which 10-hole diatonic harp has the best durability when
played hard with a loud blues band?  By "played hard" I mean used in a
couple of gigs per week, and sometimes played louder than you'd like because
of a poor mix.  When I can't hear myself I tend to play louder, which
actually makes things worse.

I'm trying Hohner Special 20, Marine Band Deluxe, Big River, and Pro harps.
I'm also trying a few Lee Oskar harps.  Which harp last longest for you when
gigging regularly?