Re: [Harp-L] Amp>DI box>PA

This is a function of the way your amp's line-out is wired, not the DI box. Some line-outs are wired to the pre-amp section of an amp and will be cleaner than the sound coming out of the speakers. However that isn't always the case. The line-out circuit on my Sonny Jr. Cruncher comes from the output transformer - i.e., it is the same signal being sent to the speakers, just reduced in power to the proper level. The result is excellent tone through the house system. The sounds guys I work with love it - it is easier for them to manage and doesn't introduce extra noise like a mic does.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net