From: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Team Pratt <mlpratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:13:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Coming to Boulder, CO

Larry,
Lots of Jams in Boulder these days, but not at the Boulderado.

I think the only one when you're in will be Sunday at the Outlook hotel (same folks who used to do the Boulderado)

But here's the quick list
2nd & 4th Sundays Outlook Hotel (Lionel Young & Mark Diamond)
1st & 3rd Tues. Outlook (Dan Treanor)
Songwriter night 1st Wed. Outlook (Jenn Cleary)
Tuesday of the month Outlook (Gretchen Troop)

There are some misc. ones in Denver too, see coblues.org

Jerry