From: "Team Pratt" <mlpratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:00:09 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Coming to Boulder, CO

Hello all,

I'll be in Boulder, CO April 9 through 13. Does the Boulderado Hotel still
host open mics? Are there other good open mics around? Is Ken Mergentine
still active on the list? Ken, e-mail me offlist if you get this note.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt

PS: I've been off list for a while. I hope this message comes through.