[Harp-L] In search of harp teacher/workshop - DC

Any experienced blues harmonica musicians out there who want to share the
art with a fellow blues-lover?!

After several years of listening to the harmonica greats such as Sonny Boy
Williamson, Little Walter, George Harmonica Smith, and Walter Horton, I'm
now at the point where I NEED to learn how to play harp for myself. I'm a
complete beginner - only know how to tongue block thus far - and am in
search of a harmonica class or instructor that can help guide me through the
fundamentals.

Cheers,

Danielle