[Harp-L] Harmonicas available today

>Abner Galdos wrote
>If you have the chance and still have that article I would enjoy reading it.

The article is called "Which Harmonica Should I Get?", you can find it at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090306

While I generally avoid specific suggestions, I would recommend you don't get the low cost sets of 12 harmonica keys. The instruments are usually very cheap, with a performance to match the price.

I maintain that a beginning player can make good progress with any of the intermediate instruments listed in my article. Just get one and get into it. Unlike when I started, there is a wide range of good instructional material, easily found on the net. Combine this with your instrument, your time and passion and you will progress.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays