[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Chromatix

By all means, follow Winslow's suggestion and contact Os Leguizamo at Suzuki customer service. i've been playing Suzukis exclusively for a while, and I have multiple sets of diatonics. on two occasions I purchased a diatonic on which a reed was defective. Os took care of the problem each time.

The responsiveness of Suzuki' customer service is exceptional. And no hassle about providing proof of purchase, date of purchase, etc. Just tell Os the problem, he'll tell you where to send the harmonica and they'll fix it and return it to to you. On a scale of 1 to 10, Suzuki customer service scores a 12. No exaggeration.

JP