Re: [Harp-L] Sonnyjr and his amps

I took my Cruncher out last Sunday night to a local jam and it was just great, I told the host that I had my own custom made amp and so he set about clearing me a little place for it then he asks "so where's your amp?" and I point to my Cruncher and he lets out a big wowa, I geuss he was expecting a little bitty thing. There was one song where we all did our solos and then the whole band came back in at full volume, well I thought to myself "so you guys want to play loud eh" so I just cranked the volume up to five and just blasted them. After the night was over the host just said "come by anytime you want" and proceeded to tell me how he would set me up better space wise next Sunday like I'm now going to be a regular. It just doesn't get any better than that.