[Harp-L] Sonnyjr and his amps

For all you guys looking for a great sounding harp amp right out of the box you just can't find a better mid sized amp than the Cruncher! I never thought I'd own another amp that has more balls, meaner, and might i add witha nastier bite than the proto-type he built several years ago. Still a favorite of mine because of the fact that there are only two of them like itin the world and I am proud to say I own one of his finest creations. About the Cruncher...Well it's just money well spent. I haven't swapped tubes or anything like that but I did run all the mics I bought from him (eight in total) through the Cruncher and they all sounded great. As he said they all have there own voice. The hard part will be decideing which one to use. I also use the Sonnyjr 410 a Thunder Box of Tone right out of the box as well. On a personal note I've had the sincere pleasure of dealing with someone extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and extremely obsessed with perfection. The customer service I've received has well surpassed the thousands of dollars I've spent on amps and mics. I am honored to say I've done business with someone who has always answered my question promptly and politely day or night...that my friends worth every penny right there! I mean the guy answere the phone when you call! In short this guy will go down in history as a true amp designing legend. Let's face it diamonds are made out of intense pressure Gary has stood up to that pressure for 16yrs no major issues with his products! Did I mention how beautiful the Sonnyjr amps are! You just can't go wrong!