From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dave Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:37 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Live recording

Got the chance to do a decent live recording at an upcoming gig. Any
advice on how best to achieve this? We are a six-piece: guitar, harp,
drums, bass, keys, vocals. We'll be using a 600W PA with a sound guy and
he'll have five mics to mic up the band.

I'm guessing one important choice is whether the instruments levels are
set in stone or whether the set up allows for some editing and post
production.

Thanks in advance

Dave Shannon
http://www.myspace.com/beaandthehoneytones