[Harp-L] Live recording

Got the chance to do a decent live recording at an upcoming gig. Any advice on how best to achieve this? We are a six-piece: guitar, harp, drums, bass, keys, vocals. We'll be using a 600W PA with a sound guy and he'll have five mics to mic up the band.

I'm guessing one important choice is whether the instruments levels are set in stone or whether the set up allows for some editing and post production.

Thanks in advance

Dave Shannon
http://www.myspace.com/beaandthehoneytones
http://www.myspace.com/daveshannonsdeadcatbounce