[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 55

No, Charlie specifically requested the Fender Red Knob Twin amp from the
festival organizers weeks before the event.  It's not surprising, since it
is the same amp he used to record Delta Hardware.  The organizers bought the
amp and prepared it for that specific show.  It is now for sale, btw...

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog