From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 18, 2009 12:29:01 PM PDT
To: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] amp comparison

I don't understand. The Fender Red Knob Twin weighs in at a hefty 77 lbs,
about 40 more lbs. than the Cruncher. Why would Charlie Musselwhite use the
heavier Twin when he has to fly to a gig?

The Twin sounded great. Charlie didn't use any pedals; cable straight into
the amp. It was not Fendery clean, as you might expect. I'm not sure what
mic he was playing. It was a red bullet mic with a volume control sticking
out of the back. You can see pictures of him playing the amp and mic at my
Blues Harp Amps Blog. www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com

-Rick Davis
<http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/>