From: jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Steve Martin
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 9:09 AM

Steve Martin, yes that Steve Martin, has a super great record out.  It is mostly instrumental banjo.  There is only one funny song so it is a pretty serious collection of music with some fine playing and song writing.  There is also harmonica in the bluegrass setting.  I got the album of i-tunes so I do not have the liner notes to see who the player is.