From: icemanle@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 10:34 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar coincidences

 Don't think the storm was over K's musical competence- - no one says he is not
competent. Storm seems to be about personal opinions regarding if his recording
was a turn on or not to the listener. Why a storm about this? don't know. prefer
a spring shower of sharing different opinions.

check harp-l and found there was a storm
brewing over harpist Mitch Kashmar's level of musical competence.