[Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar coincidences

   Was watching Larry King the other night and was surprised to see he had
taken Marcia Clark, the O.J. Simpson prosecutor, out of mothballs in order
to get her opinion on the Michael Jackson mess.  Hadn't seen her in years.
Went on the computer later to check harp-l and found there was a storm
brewing over harpist Mitch Kashmar's level of musical competence.  I don't
know enough about Mitch's playing to render an opinion so I took a quick
look at YouTube.  Played a cut about a "whiskey-drinking woman" (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cd68-F-auc&feature=related) and, while
scanning the comments, was surprised to find that Mitch had been married to
Marcia Clark.  The same Marcia Clark.
   And I just found out Mitch is working about one minute from my house with
War this very Saturday night.  Talk about some coincidences!  But probably
not enough to get me to drag my lazy ass out to the Country Club Hills
Theatre to see Mitch, War, and the Average White Band.  I'm not a big funk
fan.  Even though these coincidences seem to suggest that a trip over there
would be a logical finish to this sequence of events.

Mick Zaklan