[Harp-L] Fwd: affordable killer harp amp

 Subject: affordable killer harp amp

       i just recieved my modded masco me-18 from dale laslie at djl video [also megatone amps].

        i'm just floored.? dale has made an in depth study of these old 40's and 50's pa heads.?? he's capitalized on their intrinsic qualities and developed a core of harp mods that have transformed? this little 25 watter from a sleeper to a raging monster? [of course he took that knowledge base to produce the wezo 45 which david barrett now endorses and unabashedly extolls its qualities].

    ?here's the beauty of these modded pa heads,? they don't cost a fortune but give you what a fortune will buy.? if you were to make a wish list of your priorities for the ideal harp amp you'd find it in dale's work.? First,? he's tamed the feedback gremlins to an incredible degree.? Second,? the tonal variations are endless.? Third, here's something different, you can get great tone even at very low volume.? But here's the kicker.? they're afffordable!

       here's a guy that has earned the harp community's respect and support.? do yourself a favor check him out [and listen to what david barrett has to say] at www.megatoneamps.com? or contact him at dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx???? i swear,? he's a genius.?

feel free to contact me off line for other info.

       rick nicotra

      Popular laptop deals plus free shipping!